1. Quality attitude: Improve quality awareness - "Quality is required first, followed by management", the "leading high quality" strategy requires our quality to be realized according to "high standards and strict requirements";
2. The market is the "only standard" to check whether the quality is qualified. Only when compared with competitors, the correct standard is recognized by users;
3. Practice internal skills: improve the quality of design, strictly control the quality of incoming materials, improve the quality of craftsmanship, ensure the quality of shipments, and win customer satisfaction;
4. Quality control is a work in which the entire system participates in a long-term continuous improvement. It is necessary to continuously strengthen quality management, clarify quality standards, attract everyone's attention from all aspects, strengthen the cultivation of people's quality awareness, and do a good job in the effective implementation of standards.
5. Improve the inspection level of finished products to ensure the quality of products shipped;
6. Strengthen the quality control of the repair workshop and reduce market complaints.
In short, all quality personnel are required to maintain a cautious and like walking on thin ice attitude towards quality work, and prevent the behavior of slack, concession and retreat at any time.
Contact Person: Ms. NI